RobotStudio event

Robotstudio 5.60 Stationviewer --> Record to viewer problem

Options

Hello,

we are using Robotstudio for several years. After we finished the simulation we use the function Simulation / Record to viewer to generate the *.exe File ( afterwards i get the exe file in which the simulation can be runned by using the Play-Button). It worked well until now.

When i use Robotstudio 5.60 i can create the simulation like in 5.15. But when i start the exe File and run the simulation, the viewer stops after some seconds by an errormessage and i have to close it again. I tried to run the viewer on several computers, but always the same error.

The same simulation worked well in 5.15. I only replaced the robot 6640 by a 6700. So i can not go back to 5.15 anymore.

Is this a bug in 5.60, or ist there a solution?

Thank you for a feedback.

Regards

Comments

• Niklas Skoglund
    Options

Hi, you have better chances getting an answer in the main RobotStudio forum. This is for Controller SDK CTP. I can see that we have lots of posts here which are not about Controller SDK.

Before I simply help everybody by moving them over, I would like to ask you if there is something in the user interface in the forum application that would make it easier to see the difference between the different forums

:-*

Best Regards, Niklas Skoglund
    ABB Robotics

Developer Center
    RobotStudio Blog
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

There was a problem with 64-bit station viewers in RobotStudio 5.60 that appeared on some PCs. This problem is solved in 5.61 that is available for download.

There is however a remaining problem that appears on PCs with built-in graphics.

I recommend you to try with RobotStudio 5.61, and if it still fails, share a snapshot of the error message and we can take it from there.

/Henrik

Henrik Berlin
    ABB