‘Installation of the Virtual Human.pdf’
Update (2021/03) - Download Virtual Human 1.2
I am proud to release the new Version of the Virtual Human, Version 1.2 for RobotStudio.
What is the Virtual Human?The Virtual Human consists of:
- A Smart Component
- A Robot Controller (SAC, IRC 5)
- Eleven Mechanisms (including the Controller Mechanism)
- Different CAD Versions
What can the Virtual Human do?
- Positioning a Human inside of a Station
- Programming a Human with RAPID
- Creating Simulations containing a Human
How can it be installed?
- Download the ‘Virtual_Human-1.2.zip’ from this post & unzip it. Follow the instructions in the document (attached to this post):
How to start?
- Start by watching the tutorial videos attached to this post. (Tutorials.zip)
- Look in the RAPID code of the tutorial to see how you can program it.
Please contact me via email or post in the RobotStudio Forum if you:
- run into issues with the Human
- found a bug for the Human
- created more content for the human (e.g. CAD Versions, Positions, RAPID functionality) – If you want to share it, I can embed it in the next release of the Human.
- have new ideas depending on this project -> please have a look at the document
“Virtual Human Future.pdf”
Email: [email protected]
Post edited by FlorianKnecht on