RobotStudio event

Screen Maker not building or deploying

Upgraded from 5.13 to 5.13.2, having trouble building and deploying screens. The screens were original made in 5.13 or lower. I have never had any trouble until now .Robotstudio throws an error, it says I have a file missing. Can anyone tell me how many files are in the "bin" folder. I have one ending in "".dll but it says its missing file "".gtpu.dll

Is this a know bug or am I missing something?
Thanks,
Austen

Comments

• Do you have more information about the error? (text/ images)
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB

AN_custom-pak2011-02-11 19:19:33
  • Could you check if the requested file is there (Tps***.gtpu.dll) ?

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • Dustin,
    If you are missing the .gtpu.dll in your bin folder, it also resides on the robot's flash drive. It should be in the root level of your system's folder. same level as the Home directory

Jim

• [QUOTE=carlosmtz2000]
    Could you check if the requested file is there (Tps***.gtpu.dll) ?

[/QUOTE]

As pictured above, there is only on file in the "bin" folder, ending in .dll
    The "bin" file does not contain any .gtpu.dll

I will try to make a new screen project to see if it throws the same errors.
  • I created a new screen project. The file with the extension .gtpu.dll is still not in the "bin" folder.

• Hello,

Could you please take a look at this link : 

Follow the instructions mentioned in the link to get FPSDK and ScreenMaker buildable.

Thanks
  •  

There is another complaint regarding this.

Please try to upgrade to RS5.13.03 where a SDK fix has been done. This will most likely solve the problem.

Best Regards