RobotStudio event

lost in system pool

Hello MY name is OttiI

I lost the settings for the v.40 robots how do I get this back in my systempool?

And can you please tel me how to load the additional key do get my

current setting from my real robot in the factory?

I have a S4c 3.2 in the factory is het for this robot I dont have a

additional key but is het possible to load the current setting that i use for this robot in the factory?

Ortwin Ludwig Keeeldar
Welding Engeneer IWT

Comments

• image[QUOTE=keeldar]

Hello MY name is OttiI

I lost the settings for the v.40 robots how do I get this back in my systempool?

And can you please tel me how to load the additional key do get my

current setting from my real robot in the factory?

I have a S4c 3.2 in the factory is het for this robot I dont have a

additional key but is het possible to load the current setting that i use for this robot in the factory?

[/QUOTE]
    Ortwin Ludwig Keeeldar
    Welding Engeneer IWT
  • Hello Ortwin,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You can build a new system in the Virtual Robot Browser.

And can you please tel me how to load the additional key do get mycurrent setting from my real robot in the factory?
    If it's a 3.2 controller you can add the key with Load additional parameter files from... which can be found under the Startup tab.

I have a S4c 3.2 in the factory is het for this robot I dont have aadditional key but is het possible to load the current setting that i use for this robot in the factory?
    Please send a backup to support_software.serop@se.abb.com so I can try to help you.image

Best regards,

Thomas Andersson
    Support Engineer
    ABB Automation Technologies
    ATMA/RO/AIS