RobotStudio event

Strange configuration problem

Options
Hi,

why do I get this msg: Jump failed. The stored configuration [-1,-1,0,1] is not valid.

Is this really a config which is not valid or a application error?

I can jog to a position, store it, move to it, but not jump to it, then I get this error. It is not possible to get a proper config, but while teaching I got one (the above). At some positions it is even not possible to get the config dialog open. This worked much better in the last version, although I had problems there with configs too.

All the best,
Lohengrin

All the best,
Lohengrin

Comments

• Hi,

Which robot are you using?

Kind Regards
    Fredrik

Fredrik Syr?n
    Program Manager
    ABB Automation Technologies
  • Lohengrin
    Options

Hi Fredrik,

I am using a 6600/2.55/175/M2000.

I found out some more: I had a tool as a component group attached to the robot, and could not jog linear with it anymore. Now I detached the tool and I can jog linear with the same tooldata, can teach targets, but don't get a config for them again. The dialog shows up and shows the former config, but I cannot choose a new one and the target gets unusable.

All the best,
    Lohengrin

Lohengrin2006-3-21 14:16:30
    All the best,
    Lohengrin
  • Hi Lohengrin,

I will send you an email with an updated file that will correct your problem.

If there are any other users experiencing the same problem, please send an email to fredrik.syren@se.abb.com and I will provide you with this fix. (We will publish this fix on this web site as soon as it allows for file uploads).

Kind Regards
    Fredrik

Fredrik Syr?n
    Program Manager
    ABB Automation Technologies
  • Lohengrin
    Options
    Hi Fredrik,

thank you so much for this lightning fast fix, it works perfectly! I can jog linear with that tool again and teach targets with proper configs and can change the configs. Perfect!

(And I can still hold my deadline this evening, thanks a lot!)

All the best,
    Lohengrin

All the best,
    Lohengrin