RobotStudio event

need to help

Options

Many thanks for your help. I'v just finished to instal for Robotstudion 5.06. However, there is the warning appear when I open a Demo station. Please help me solve this problem. A warning is illustrated as these figures below:

and

kiet

Comments

• Anders S
    Options

Hi Kiet,

That message indicates that you are missing the mediapool for RobotWare 5.06.0158. Maybe you forgot to install the RobotWare when you installed RobotStudio. The RobtStudio installation consists of three parts: RobotWare, RobotStudio and RobotStudio Online, and you have to install all three of them.

But instead of using RobotStudio 5.06, I recommend that you download and install the latest version, RobotStudio 5.07.01.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Thanks for your reply,but actually I don't have a lastest version of Robotstudio. Can you send to me a new version? or mediapool for robotware 5.06.0158 also. Thank very much
    kiet
  • Anders S
    Options

The latest version of RobotStudio can you download at our Software Support Portal under Download (provided that you have a software subscription). http://www.robotstudio.com/

Robotware 5.06.0158 is as a said included in the RobotStudio 5.06 installation.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • I have already accessed to Download site so I can't  download a lastest version because I don't have a user and password. Actually I get this software from my friend. Could you please send to me a manual for Robotstudio? Many thanks for your help
    kiet
  • Anders S
    Options

The RobotStudio license is personal and locked to a specific  computer. So if you got the software from your friend and can run it without a license generated by ABB, it means your version of RobotStudio is illegal. In that case can we not give you any support.

I recommend that you contact your local ABB office for information about how to get a legal version of RobotStudio.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics