RobotStudio event

need to help

Many thanks for your help. I'v just finished to instal for Robotstudion 5.06. However, there is the warning appear when I open a Demo station. Please help me solve this problem. A warning is illustrated as these figures below:

and

kiet

Comments

• Hi Kiet,

That message indicates that you are missing the mediapool for RobotWare 5.06.0158. Maybe you forgot to install the RobotWare when you installed RobotStudio. The RobtStudio installation consists of three parts: RobotWare, RobotStudio and RobotStudio Online, and you have to install all three of them.

But instead of using RobotStudio 5.06, I recommend that you download and install the latest version, RobotStudio 5.07.01.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Thanks for your reply,but actually I don't have a lastest version of Robotstudio. Can you send to me a new version? or mediapool for robotware 5.06.0158 also. Thank very much
    kiet
  • The latest version of RobotStudio can you download at our Software Support Portal under Download (provided that you have a software subscription). http://www.robotstudio.com/

Robotware 5.06.0158 is as a said included in the RobotStudio 5.06 installation.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • I have already accessed to Download site so I can't  download a lastest version because I don't have a user and password. Actually I get this software from my friend. Could you please send to me a manual for Robotstudio? Many thanks for your help
    kiet
  • The RobotStudio license is personal and locked to a specific  computer. So if you got the software from your friend and can run it without a license generated by ABB, it means your version of RobotStudio is illegal. In that case can we not give you any support.

I recommend that you contact your local ABB office for information about how to get a legal version of RobotStudio.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics