RobotStudio event

Creating points from RobotStudio

Options
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to create points in online mode not from FlexPendant but from RobotStudio? 

I was looking for some options, for example Online Monitor, but there it is no way to check real robot position. 

Comments

• ko414du4
    Options
    Have you got a station for this robot in RobotStudio? What I normally do is create a station first, define my targets from the station and synchronise it with VirtualController. Final step, copy the data from VirtualController to the real controller via online connection.
  • Rafał
    Options
    Well I don't have a station, but I need high accuracy, so there is no way to create targets from the VirtualControler. I was looking for something like to check what is my real robot position, but from the RobotStudio, not via FlexPendant.
  • ko414du4
    Options
    Rafał said:
    Well I don't have a station, but I need high accuracy, so there is no way to create targets from the VirtualControler. I was looking for something like to check what is my real robot position, but from the RobotStudio, not via FlexPendant.
    To check what your actual robot current position, you can use instruction CRobT() and just output the result in RobotStudio output window using ErrWrite() instruction.