RobotStudio event

Has anyone used the userinterface function with bulls eye, and got it to work.

Hello, I am trying to get the userinterface to work with Bullseye errors.  However, all I get is an error message about a late binding call?????

Does anyone have a working example they are willing to share?  I'm a novice with ArcWare and BullsEye.

Answers

• What command are you using to call the Bullseye function?
  • BECheckTcp t_rac_01\UserInterface:="BE_User:MIGBEUserInter"\XYZOnly\SingleScan\Status:=be_ErrStatus;

• I'll take the lack of response as a No then. 
  • Does it work if you take out the \UserInterface:="BE_User:MIGBEUserInter" argument?
  • Yes it does, but I want the user interface to execute.

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Are you trying to do the initial setup or update the tcp?  For update use "BEToolUpdate", for initial setup try "BEToolSetup".  There is no such procedure that you are trying to call in the BE_User module.  You can find the code in your mediapool in options, bullseye, code.  Good luck.
    Lee Justice
  • Each of the Bulls Eye commands (eg BETooSetup) that require user actions have popup screens.

What are you trying to achieve with a user interface?

• The issue has been set as product defect now.  It is obvious the function doesn't work.  I only wanted to know if anyone had used the user interface successfully.  As the issue is now a PDD, I assume no one has used it before.  Thank you for your comment etc, nice to see people are still willing to help.