RobotStudio event

About LoadIdentify

Hello
        Today I use LoadIdentify system routine to weigh the tool on the robot, but I got a problem in one step.
        When I finish 
 slowly identification movements, FlexPendant shows switch manual mode to Auto mode or to manual full speed mode, but all two ways were faild :
        Auto mode: If I switch to auto mode, I will lose the pointer and quit the 
LoadIdentify rountine back to the main. 
        Manual full speed mode: If I switch to manual full speed mode, the current 100% speed will immediately get down to 3%, then motor off , FlexPendant shows can't happen any kind of stop during identification, so I have to switch back to manual mode to restart this rountine, but result is the same . I don't why manual full speed mode is 3% ?

Dose anyone knows how to solve this?  thanks a lot !

Comments

• I searched the web found no one else got this problem, weird....
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    You need to go into your controller settings, find Auto condition Reset, AllDebugSettings, change to NO.  Then, in switching to automatic mode, your program pointer will not reset to main.  It is a good idea to put the setting back to YES after you have finished your loadidentify.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    You need to go into your controller settings, find Auto condition Reset, AllDebugSettings, change to NO.  Then, in switching to automatic mode, your program pointer will not reset to main.  It is a good idea to put the setting back to YES after you have finished your loadidentify.
    Thank you, let me try this 
  • lemster68 said:
            Now it won't back to main but shows Program Pointer not available,  I can choose Load Program or PP to Main..
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    That is because the program pointer is in en encrypted module.  You should be able to get motors on and start.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    That is because the program pointer is in en encrypted module.  You should be able to get motors on and start.
            Yes I can get motor on , and then press start button with nothing continued , but I can go well in PC Robotstudio , 
            Finally I finished LoadIdentify in manual full speed mode , thanks a lot !      :)
  •         manual full speed mode can finish this routine, the key step is I must release when FlexPendant shows switch manual mode to Auto mode or to manual full speed mode, If I still hold the enable device button during switch mode , I will get a alarm , so I release the button first , and the rest part goes very well,  thank you all for watching this and your time.