RobotStudio event

RS doesn't recognize any RobotWare

Options
Hi,

I am having problems with RobotStudio, so I tried to uninstall all my RS versions, from 6.02 to 6.07 and make a clean reinstall of 6.07 only. Now RS is not showing any Robotware when trying to make a new offline system.

But I explore the folder and there are Robotwares.

And when I create an empty station, this appears in my log (sorry for the spanish).

"The name of the directory of the distribution package is not valid. Package hasn't been loaded".

Please I need help. I renewed my RS License and I need keep on working if simulations for new project.

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering

Comments

• Xma
    Options
    Hola daguilar,

Wich windows version are you using? also check out your login name, it may cause problems because some symbols are not recognizable.
  • daguilar
    Options
    Xma said:
    Hola daguilar,

Wich windows version are you using? also check out your login name, it may cause problems because some symbols are not recognizable.
    Hola Xma,
    I'm actually running W7 Professional SP1. What do you mean with login name? Windows user name? It's "daniel.SMARKTEC". I've been running RS for 3 years with no problems with this login name...

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering

• graemepaulin
    Options

have you tried to install the package, from the Add-Ins tab (see below)

• daguilar
    Options

have you tried to install the package, from the Add-Ins tab (see below)

For what? You need a downloaded package to install it, like RW 5.XX, not 6.XX

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering