RobotStudio event

"Failed to synchronize path" and can't open the RAPID Program Module window

Working on the YuMi robot in RobotStudio and I can neither synchronize my Path to RAPID nor open the RAPID window.

When trying to synchronize to RAPID, I get the message following message:
"IRB_14000_0.5m: Failed to synchronize path Module1/Path_10 in T_ROB_R."

When going to the RAPID tab and trying to open my Program Module in T_ROB_R, it doesn't open at all and I get the following message:
"RAPID Editor: C0048416: The URL used to initialize the helper does not resolve to a valid object. ..."

Comments

• I have the same issue with opening Rapid Editor. I get the error message C0048416 when I double click a routine in "Rapid tree". Mostly things work and this happens only every now and then. However, when it once takes place there is no way back. The only way to recover is to create a new virtual system. Currently I'm using RS 6.06 but the issue has been there for 1 - 2 years. 

I enclose the full error message:

RobotStudio .NET exception: C0048416 : The URL used to initialize the helper does not resolve to a valid object.
    GetModuleText /RAPID/T_ROB1/Main_TRob1
    ERROR: rdh_rapid.cpp[5921]: org_code: -550 new_code: 0xc0048416;
    ============================================
    Base exception: RobApiException
    C0048416 : The URL used to initialize the helper does not resolve to a valid object.
    GetModuleText /RAPID/T_ROB1/Main_TRob1
    ERROR: rdh_rapid.cpp[5921]: org_code: -550 new_code: 0xc0048416;
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at RobotStudio.Services.Rapid.RapidTaskContext.<OpenDocumentFromController>d__54.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at RobotStudio.UI.Rapid.RapidControllerTextEditorWindow.<Initialize>d__13.MoveNext()
       at RobotStudio.UI.Rapid.RapidEditorPresenter.<OpenFromUrl>d__10.MoveNext()
       at RobotStudio.UI.Rapid.Commands.ShowRapidEditor.<OnExecuteAsync>d__1.MoveNext()
       at RobotStudio.UI.Controller.Commands.ControllerCommandHandlerBaseAsync.<OnExecuteCommand>d__2.MoveNext()

• Was anyone ever able to figure out what this problem was. My VC just started doing this out of the blue