RobotStudio event

Digital I/O Signals

Using RobotStudio have defined a simulated digital output signal "Do_MoveComplete". Using the Current Station I/O system control panel I am able to set/clear the output signal as expected.  In PC SDK I have a set up a watch event on that signal and also get the signal changed event each time the signal changes.  When I execute the RAPID command Set(Do_MoveComplete) the RAPID program terminates with 40223:Execution Error followed by 10020:Execution error state, The program execution in task T_ROB1 has been stopped due to a spontaneous error. 

Because I can control the output using RobotStudio I/O control panel, I believe I have the signal setup correctly.  Why am I having trouble setting using the RAPID Set() command?  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• The RAPID command should be Set Do_MoveComplete; - no brackets
  • I realise this is an old question, but in case others ramble into this thread I'll elaborate a bit on the solution as I was having this issue today and couldn't figure out why this error was happening. 

When setting a digital out/in signal doRobotReady the following code will cause this 40223: Execution error 
    doRobotReady := 1;
    doRobotReady := 0;

To solve this use the Set and Reset functions instead 
    Set doRobotReady;
    Reset doRobotReady;

And that is all... :)

BCT Technology AG, Im Lossenfeld 9, 77731 Willstätt, Germany, https://www.bct-technology.com
    Vorstand/Officers: Klaus Erdrich, Jürgen Hillemann. Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 371105
    Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. h.c. Horst Weitzmann (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Katja Weber, Markus Menges