RobotStudio event

Rotate position

Hi all,

i'm using the "WZBoxDef" command to make a box around a certain position. The only problem I have is that my robot and therefore my Wobj0 is rotated 15° around the X-axis. So when I want make these boxes they are also oriented 15° in relation to the floor, now I want to rotate them to 0° in relation to the floor. the thing is that this command uses Data type: pos and I don't know how you can rotate them.

can anybody help me with this? Or can anybody give me an alternative solution to this matter?

Thanks upfront for your help,

S084706

Comments

• Hello,
    ShapeData are defined in World Coordinate System. You can't apply them orientation.
    You can rotate your WCS or make a second task managing this.
  • The only problem I have is that my robot and therefore my Wobj0 is rotated 15° around the X-axis.   What exactly do you mean by this?  The robot itself is not mounted flat on the floor but on a pedestal that gives it 15° tilt?  If that is the case you need to change the baseframe in your system parameters (moc).  Then world coordinates take care of themselves.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    The only problem I have is that my robot and therefore my Wobj0 is rotated 15° around the X-axis.   What exactly do you mean by this?  The robot itself is not mounted flat on the floor but on a pedestal that gives it 15° tilt?  If that is the case you need to change the baseframe in your system parameters (moc).  Then world coordinates take care of themselves.
    Indeed that's what I mean by that, the robot is mounted on a pedestal with a 15° angle. Indeed I think that there is no other way than move the whole orientation of my baseframe. 
     Thank you all for the tips!