RobotStudio event

Too Many Userframes Error

Hi All;

I would like to set up my mechanism "Allow Move of User frame " from "No" to "Yes". When I do this, after warmstart, the system showing error Too Many userframes.
I only have one one work object defined in the system , apart from default Wobj0.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue? Why does the controller not allowing even  single userframe with this settings?
FYI, I dont get this error on my Robotstudio. 

Thanks
Rohith

Comments

• In your workobject declaration does it look like this?

PERS wobjdata wobj_MTT180:=[FALSE,FALSE,"MTT180",[[0,0,0],[1,0,0,0]],[[0,0,0],[1,0,0,0]]];

Notice that the name of the mechanical unit which can move the userframe is in quotes--string data for name.
    Lee Justice
  • Hi Lemster68,
    Thanks for the quick response.Declaration looks like below, Oframe and Tframe..

PERS wobjdata Wobj_OFrame:=[FALSE,FALSE,"ROBAX1",[[0,0,0],[1,0,0,0]],[[60,-30,129],[0.5,0.5,0.5,0.5]]];
     PERS wobjdata Wobj_Tframe:=[FALSE,FALSE,"ROBAX1",[[0,0,0],[1,0,0,0]],[[0,0,0],[1,0,0,0]]];

Thanks
    Rohith
  • What happens if you only have one of the two declarations?

I do not think you can have two workobjects using the same mechanical unit.

• Hi graemepaulin , 
    I tried with only one work object. It shows error. This error pops up when I change option , Allow Move of User Frame (in Config, Mechanical Unit) from No to Yes. I have Roboware 5.12 on controller. With 5.15 on robot studio there is no issues. Because of hardware issues , we are not allowed to update the Roboware. 
    It seems like there is a bug on our current Roboware 5.,12 which is installed. 
    Or, anyone has a tip for me?