RobotStudio event

event log 50050

Hi all,

I am hoping someone is able to help me understand the meaning of event number 500500, position outside reach?

I can see that the robot is well within the reach of the position it is destined to go to, and it used to go to this position but recently is comes up with this error 50050 position outside reach on its way to the position.

I hope i have posted this in the correct forum as i am new to this.

thanks everyone,

yakov. 

Comments

• It can be related to the arm configuration, i.e. the confdata.

When creating a robot program, you may start to use MoveJ instructions, which impose less restrictions on the motion. When you get the robot to move between the points, you can change into MoveL to make the robot move linearly between the points (if this is what you want).
    Henrik Berlin2010-10-29 09:20:40
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Ah i see,

that makes sense. I have made adjustments and it seems to be working good now.

thank you for reply.

yakov.
  • It can be related to the arm configuration, i.e. the confdata.

When creating a robot program, you may start to use MoveJ instructions, which impose less restrictions on the motion. When you get the robot to move between the points, you can change into MoveL to make the robot move linearly between the points (if this is what you want).
    Henrik Berlin2010-10-29 09:20:40
    Hi,Henrik Berlin
      You said it was the ' arm configuration' ,but I can't deal with it .Can you tell me how can i make it ?more details in this link
    https://forums.robotstudio.com/discussion/11329/50050-error#latest