Thank you

• Hello,
    can you send to me too?

julienweb@free.fr

thank
  • AlexK
    AlexK ✭✭

[QUOTE=jyrgen]

I have been using encode for many years without any problems. But now I got a new computer with Windows 7 I got a problem. When trying to execute encode i get the following message:
    <?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Anyone seen this? Is there a solution? Contacted ABB and they replied that they will no longer support the 12 year old software encode!
    [/QUOTE]

Running Win 7 64bit and the encode software is working great (no parameters in the encode was passed). Try to pass without the -s parameter and see if it works.
    Best regards
    Alexander Källberg

• could some one send me too?
    best regards.

Erdem Karaçeper
  • AlexK
    AlexK ✭✭

It's been uploaded to the forums, here's the link: http://forums.robotstudio.com/webwiz/1266/encode.zipAlexK2013-03-13 10:24:04
    Best regards
    Alexander Källberg
  • could some one send me too?
    best regards.

• Hi

To encode some files you can put them for example to: 'D:\RobotStudio\RAPID Programs\CustomerA\Open\'

You can create a destination directory for example: 'D:\RobotStudio\RAPID Programs\CustomerA\Lock'

The attached ZIP-File has to be unzipped and the encode Directory has to be directly in 'C:\' So it will be: 'C:\encode'. I had trouble to execute the encode at an other place. I use Windows 7 with 64 bit.

To start the encoding you can use: 'EncodeCustomerA.bat' that will encode all *.sys files that are in the open directory.

The Syntax for the use of the encode instruction in: 'EncodeClosed.bat' could be like this: 'encode Open\Closed1402.sys Lock\Closed1402Enc.sys'

best regards

Marcel

• Hi, can anyone know, where is the problem?
  • Hello,

someone have functional version of encode module (win7 od win10) ?

Thank you very much in advance
  • soup
    soup ✭✭✭
    I've used it on Win 7 64, but as @Marcel says above, it needed to be on C:\ and didn't work when I had it in My Docs.
  • I tried more options, unfortunately just only copy encoded file..  without decode.
  • robotum said:
    Hi, can anyone know, where is the problem?
    I get exactly the same. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • mox117
    mox117
    edited January 2023
    Nortech said:
    robotum said:
    encode c:\a c:\b, omit "-e"   

• robotum said:

• robotum said:
    Put all the encode.exe files on the C drive