RobotStudio event

Robot to initial position

Hello to everybody!

I would like to move the robot to its initial position, I mean to the position at which the robot is when you buy it.
I know that the axis values are written on the robot arm and when I powered on for the first time the robot in calibration offset I checked to find exactly that values.

Does anybody knows how I can move again the robot to that position?
I tried to write a MoveAbsJ instruction, using as values the ones written on the robot arm, but in practice the position I find is different from the "original" one.

Thanks! 

Comments

• soup
    soup ✭✭✭
    Hey -- I've done that before -- called it jShippingPos. You're right to think MoveAbsJ. Use the pendant's Jog menu, jog in joint, and see the joint values change as you jog.
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    The calibration offsets do not correspond to the joint angles.  The best I can remember is that they are offset values from the resolver.
    Lee Justice
  • PERS JointTarget jSyncPos:=[[0,0,0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]];

PROC MoveToSync()

MoveAbsJ jSyncPos,v100,fine,tool0;

ENDPROC

• soup
    soup ✭✭✭
    @nomad5t5 @Vale   FYI: I've never seen the "zero" or "sync" position used as the original shipping position...
  • Sorry, I misread the post.  The same code applies but the joint angles will be different depending on the model.  They can be found in the robot product manual, like so: