RobotStudio event

Powerpac palletizing

Help!
I must to do one proyect with palletizing. Somebody can help me. How to simulate in robotstudio? I need videos,manual in spanish or french,.

Comments

• Hi! I can now to built layout with outfider,infeeder and since to day I arrive to simulate but i dont see box. The robot execute flow empty without box. somebody can explain me more? Sorry for my english!
    Thanks!
  • You can use the existing P&G available with the PzPP installation to understand the Palletizing functionalities.
    Help manual is available in this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\Palletizing PowerPac 6.08\Help; available only in English.
    PzPP P&G are available in this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\Palletizing PowerPac 6.08\PackAndGo
    PzPP 6.08 can be downloaded from this path: https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/robotstudio/downloads

• Thanks!
  • I have created a project with the palletizer power pac and all is well except that my real pallet doesn't look as nice and uniform as the simulator shows. I have odd layers created and then the mirror image of that layer for my even layers. The even layer overhangs the odd layer by about 20mm on the Y-axis. I can (and will) play with the adjustment to fine tune it however, why doesn't my finished product look the same as what I am seeing on the simulator? Thank you.