RobotStudio event

Robotstudio ERROR: ''Product installation is failed for new system creation Internal Error''

Hy everyone,

I'm new in robotsudio. I installed the pogram at my laptop to try 30 days trial. Every time I chose create new system with robot controller i get an error saying: ''Product installation is failed for new system creation Internal Error'' . Can anyone help me with this error?

There is also the report log file below.

Tnaks a lot for answers

Comments

• It is also interesting, that version 5.61 of RS is actually working. When I had uninstalled RS version 6 and installed version 5.61, it works ok.
  • Hello, I had the same problem. Finally, I discovered that RobotStudio can not build a project in a folder that contains spaces in the name. I have created a folder on disk "H:\ABB Industrial IT\RobotStudio\" where I have all projects from RobotStrudio 5.61. But RoboStudio 6 can not create new system with RobotWare 6 into this folder. I must change location to folder without Spaces ("H:\RobotStudio\"). And to make matters worse. I had to create a new user in the Windows 7 system, because my original account "Tomas Balwar" also contains a space and a new RobotStudio 6 use system folder "C:\Users\Tomas Balwar\" for data storage. The same problem with a gap :/ So the solution is to have a user account in Windows without spaces and store the newly created station to a folder that has no spaces in the name :)
  • CountMonocula
    edited May 2019
    I am having this same issue with Robotstudio 6.08.01.
    Trouble is creating a new user (named RoboStudio, admin privileges enabled) and using only folders with no spaces or other non-letter symbols has not resolved the issue.

Edit: But it turns out using Roboware version 5.61 allows you to circumvent the issue.
    Still pretty a rather disappointing solution though.
    Post edited by CountMonocula on
  • Liam
    Liam admin
    I am having this same issue with Robotstudio 6.08.01.
    Trouble is creating a new user (named RoboStudio, admin privileges enabled) and using only folders with no spaces or other non-letter symbols has not resolved the issue.

Edit: But it turns out using Roboware version 5.61 allows you to circumvent the issue.
    Still pretty a rather disappointing solution though.
    Hello,

For assistance with this issue, please contact your local ABB support team and provide then with a RobotStudio Report (Start menu - All Programs - ABB Industrial IT - Robotics IT - RobotStudio 6.08 - RobotStudio 6.08 Support Tool) and the issue will be investigated. You can find the contact information at https://new.abb.com/contact-centers.

Best regards,
    Liam