RobotStudio event

Why is my Controller not powering on?

Options
Hello, I have an ABB IR2600 basically new, that will not power on. I am a new tech and nobody at the company knows how to fix. Im thinking that the main computer might have its memory deleted. There are some led lights that light up on the inside of the door but im not sure what they are for. I have no prints or diagram to go with the controller. If any body can help please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Answers

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If there are some lights, there is some power.  Does the teach pendant come up?  Error messages?  That will be helpful.  Make sure that the pendant is plugged in and the ethernet where it plugs into the main computer has NS lights green.
    Lee Justice
  • tommccracken1
    Options
    no the teach pendant does no light up, nor does the motor on push button light up or blink like it should. none of the fuses have been blown or breakers tripped. 
  • graemepaulin
    Options
    Is the DC OK LED on the system power supply (to the left of the drive unit) Green?
  • tommccracken1
    Options
    no there are no led indicator lights on except for the ones on the I/0 unit 
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably need to check your incoming mains as a starting point.
    Lee Justice
  • tommccracken1
    Options
    would anybody have a wiring diagram. the controller power wire has to be hard wired into the power control panel and im not sure where to connect the wires?