RobotStudio event

ArcWelding for begginers

Hello, I've got a problem with arc welding power pac, I don't know how to start with that, I need to create station with 2 robots, where one holds welded part, while the another welds it. I don't know what, but I'm doing something wrong. When I use one robot it works. I don't really know how to create weld properly, but robot moves. When I use station with 2 robots, it doesn't work.
Have anyone seen some tutorials on the internet?
I would be really happy if anyone would help me somehow.

Comments

• Marmur911
    Marmur911
    edited December 2016
    Little update, I figured out how to create welds, but I have problem with robots sync, I want to create instruction for one robot wich is executed after the other robot finishes it's task.

need to create someting like this, I think about creating DO and DI signals to communicate between robots, like robot "says" reorient welded object. But I think it isn't correct way. I also thoud about syncronising it using time, but that seems incorrect as well. How to do that?
  • How do you create weld with AWPP ?
    Does anyone have tutorial/online training for AWPP ? The operating manual available is not easy to follow
  • How do you create weld with AWPP ?
    Does anyone have tutorial/online training for AWPP ? The operating manual available is not easy to follow
  • Interesting that nobody could or whants to answer this question, where is abb support?
  • Do you have multimove installed? If you have multimove, you could use syncID's to control both Robots. One with no welding the other with the welding procedure. 
  • Hi

I have just this month returned at the using of RS.

Can any one make a smalle tutorial on how to create a weld?

I really feel like a noob asking, since i have used the first RS versions for S4 and when RS 5 came out in 2008.

But been away for 6 years :)

Kent Zibrandtsen
    Dept manager robot welding
    Kez@hardi-international.com
  • Are these questions still valid?
    The very first question is a fairly difficult task to start with no additional training.
    I can post tutorial or a sections of it if people still need help.