RobotStudio event

Irb6400 baseware 2.1 booting problem

Options
Hi guys,
I m trying to load baseware 2.1 in robot irb6400. When I insert disk 1 it just stuck there on a very first file which can be seen on teachpendant. I have changed its main processor board and other cards as well but still cannot load the program in the robot. I have done it before and program worked fine but not it cannot be loaded into the robot. I also have changed the floppy rom but still same behaviour.
Any suggestions regarding the matter.

Comments

• jules_verne82
    Options
    Hello,

It should be a problem at floppy driver also. If you are %100 sure floppy image is OK you can replace old floppy driver with floppy/USB converter. 

https://library.e.abb.com/public/301a3d11a53352e0c1257c1a00670564/3HAC038751-en.pdf

BR.

Erdem.
  • xxx
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I m trying to load baseware 2.1 in robot irb6400. When I insert disk 1 it just stuck there on a very first file which can be seen on teachpendant. I have changed its main processor board and other cards as well but still cannot load the program in the robot. I have done it before and program worked fine but not it cannot be loaded into the robot. I also have changed the floppy rom but still same behaviour.
    Any suggestions regarding the matter.
    hi, you have to find the software i'm searching for it too and abb din't reply to this moment do yu have it? it would be very helpful to me