RobotStudio event

Backup missing recent edits and program files

I am facing a issue when trying to trying to backup IRC5 controller either through robotstudio or flex pendant. While the backup always completes successfully, when I examine the contents of the backup, several recent edits and recently created program files are missing and the version backed up seems to be very old. Currently running robotware version 6.06 on IRC5. How to solve this? 
Tagged:

Comments

• In which directory are you looking for the edited or new files?  Home?  Or Rapid/Program modules, system modules?
    Lee Justice
  • Let me provide more info. First picture is the snapshot of all modules currently stored on controller memory. The remaining pictures are of the the directory list of the backup folder. The backup was created today using robotstudio on an external computer in the same network as controller. The backup is saved to local hard drive of the computer.  

As you can clearly see in the pictures, the files are completely different! Even some module files are missing! It looks like the controller is backing up from some "old" state.

• Look in the Rapid directory.
    Lee Justice
  •  :D What threw me off was there were some older files in HOME folder with same names as those in RAPID/Program modules.