RobotStudio event

Pick PP problem

Hello to all, I'm not able to create proper system in Picking PP, I got error:

"Controller 1: System IRB_360_3kg_1.13m_Wash_down is missing some of the following RobotWare options:
"709-1 DeviceNet m/s".
"642-1 Prepared for PickMaster" with suboptions "Number of conveyors" and "Number of I/O boards".
To enable simulation with PickMaster, these options must be added to the system.  At least one I/O board is required."

I have tried all possible combinations, incuded Devicenet IO boards, 642-1 is already included, I tried with local IO boards, but RobotStudio is still reporting same problem. Did you have similar problem, and how to solve it. I also tried in multimove and non-multimove combination for two robots.

Thanks!

Comments

• pacijent
    pacijent ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    And this is problem that I have with RobotStudio 2020 version trying to use this Pick powerpack, previous error was with RS 6.08. Did anyone have success with using this piece of software:

RobotStudio .NET exception: Could not load type 'ABB.Robotics.Controllers.ConnectionType' from assembly 'ABB.Robotics.Controllers.PC, Version=7.0.8504.151, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    ============================================
    Base exception: TypeLoadException
    Could not load type 'ABB.Robotics.Controllers.ConnectionType' from assembly 'ABB.Robotics.Controllers.PC, Version=7.0.8504.151, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
       at PickMasterPP.DataLayer.ControllerOperation.GetController(Guid SystemID)
       at PickMasterPP.UI.UCManagerPickCtrl.UpdateDataToControls()
       at PickMasterPP.UI.TabPickMaster.ShowPickCtrlManager()
       at PickMasterPP.UI.TabPickMaster.<cmd_ExecuteCommand>d__35.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

• Try using below combination
    RS 2019.5
    PkPP 2019.5
    Virtual Pickmaster 3.54

• Thank for your answer, I just found out that Picking PowerPack works only with DeviceNet fieldbus and DN IO card, why they didn't implement new CTM card I don't know.
  • It looks that we have to use PickMaster Twin in order to virtually test system with DSQC 2000.