RobotStudio event

Blocked and can't read the configuration files

I have a problem, have been in contact with ABB and they do not really know what the problem is either unfortunately.
Is about an IRC5, with SVIA Feedline pick vision, robot is from 2006 if I remember correctly. Is before 2010 at least.
Now to the problem, last week I would update some positions, afterwards I would make a backup and my routine is to always load the backup to the robot after the backup has been taken to see that the backup has been correct. When I did this, the system collapsed ... got access to the control panel thats it, tried with I-start and did not get much further than that I got a very old backup from the previous company this robot cell was in. As soon as I connect the computer it took about 20 seconds so I was thrown out and got no permission to change anything. Then I discovered that if I did not request write permissions, I could start a file transfer. Then I had to start with previous backup and do file transfer until I was ejected, cut off the power and do this again until I got in previous backup.

The fast that was entered as the main program was a program that was the main program for about 6 months back but could then via backups on TP load in a later version of backup but not what was inside I changed the positions. very scary!
When I did this I had to make a backup on TP and then an I-start again and then load in this backup via TP for this to work.

Now to the problem that remains, as soon as I connect the data I get that I can not read the configuration files for this device, and I am now blocked from making any changes again.

The differences when I Comment on a previous backup through Compare files, these differences are in
fpSystem-xml
and
Backinfo.txt

Anyone know what happened, and have any solution on how to proceed from this?

Your diversity in the field and only completed 3 years of education was of about 1 year each specialization in robotics and programming, and this was 5 years ago. Have worked with this robot cell for about 8 months to and from when I have worked with driving 3 other cells in parallel with fanuc robots.

Hope you understand my English.
RW 15.07 is in the robot.

Comments

• I can't read what you have in your screenshots, the text is too small.  If you need to change the config files, do it in a text editor using file from fresh backup then reload edited file.
    Lee Justice
  • I can't quite make out the problem, with PickVision systems, the ModCam module gets loaded from the HOME directory when the PickVision software gets restarted. Have you tried to contact the Global Solution Center in Jönköping for support. The contact is service@svia.se. This is the legacy SVIA team that would have created the system originally. 
  • I can't quite make out the problem, with PickVision systems, the ModCam module gets loaded from the HOME directory when the PickVision software gets restarted. Have you tried to contact the Global Solution Center in Jönköping for support. The contact is service@svia.se. This is the legacy SVIA team that would have created the system originally. 
    Yes, I have been in contact with ABB in Jönköping. They would send up and technicians as they did not know what it was due to! Found the bug and it was that I used Robotstudio 2020, and therefore could not do anything. When I connected to Robotstudio 2019, it worked without problems.