RobotStudio event

Weird movement when doing a simple path

Options
Hi,

I have recorded a strange movement from the IRB 2600ID at a particular position. The funny thing is when jogging on the FlexPendant, I cannot observe that behavior. 

Can anyone give me a hint?
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzINxJtnae0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Tr%E1%BA%A7nAnh

Comments

• jmf
    Options
    Configuration in your robtarget
  • Agree this looks to be the configuration
  • lemster68
    Options
    The robot ought to give an axis configuration error, why is it not?
    Lee Justice
  • Has the config been turned off?
  • lemster68
    Options
    That was my initial thought, but then it would just go to the position with the nearest configuration, not that strange 360 rotation.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68
    Options
    Is it a MoveJ for some crazy reason or MoveAbsJ?
    Lee Justice
  • Hi lemster68,
    I am using MoveJ. My reasoning for it is because our movement required both the TCP and the external axis to reach there at the same time. Do you think MoveL will solve this problem?
  • jmf
    Options
    vitsensei said:
    Hi lemster68,
    I am using MoveJ. My reasoning for it is because our movement required both the TCP and the external axis to reach there at the same time. Do you think MoveL will solve this problem?

I would start by looking at your robtarget for that specific target and confirm the configurations of it with reference to the other points that are correct. 
  • lemster68
    Options
    jmf and Graeme are right about the configuration.  It does not matter if it is MoveJ or MoveL, (unless the robot is not controlling the external axis) all axes have to arrive at the programmed position at the same time.
    Lee Justice