RobotStudio event

How to update the robot memory

Options
Hi,

I had to move the robot with controller IRC5 to another place and I have a problem, when I want to run a program that I have done, It appears this message. 
So, I have tried to update the robot memory, in the menu Calibration after clic in robot memory and Update, but appears this message.
I have tried to update robot memory with controller data in the second option, but it appears this message

I have cleared the the robot memory before this and I have tried to do all those steps.

Please, I need help

Comments

• Do you have a recent backup from when the system was working?
    Backup the system as it is now just in case then restore the working backup.
    You should then have the correct data in the moc file which can be transferred to the robot.
  • xerim
    Options
    On the controller, when you click ABB>Calibration>Rob_1>SMB Memory>Show Status does it display calibration data for Cabinet Memory as "valid" and SMB Memory as "not valid?" If so, then you need to update SMB memory so it matches the SMB memory in the cabinet. Go back to the same calibration page and click on SMB Memory, but instead of Show Status click "Update." You should then have the option to either update the SMB memory on the controller from the cabinet, or vice versa. 
    You should then have the correct data in the moc file which can be transferred to the robot.
    Hi, I didn't have a backup, but I created one, I have de MOC file, so How can I transfer to the robot?
    Hi, I didn't have a backup, but I created one, I have de MOC file, so How can I transfer to the robot?
    I didn't have the backup when the system was working
  • Since you do not have a backup from when it was working you will have to add the serial number of your system (4600-800728 from your photos) back into the motion config file (control panel->configuration->change topic to motion->then scroll down to robot serial number.
    Once entered, restart the controller to apply the change and then try updating the robot memory from the controller memory again.
  • Since you do not have a backup from when it was working you will have to add the serial number of your system (4600-800728 from your photos) back into the motion config file (control panel->configuration->change topic to motion->then scroll down to robot serial number.
    Once entered, restart the controller to apply the change and then try updating the robot memory from the controller memory again.
    Since you do not have a backup from when it was working you will have to add the serial number of your system (4600-800728 from your photos) back into the motion config file (control panel->configuration->change topic to motion->then scroll down to robot serial number.
    Tanks so much, I could solve the problem with your help.
    Greetings from Mexico