RobotStudio event

Conection between C# interface and Controller

Options
I am trying to establish a connection between an interface that I made in Visual Studio, Windows Forms, in C# and my controller, I cannot solve this trouble, I have tried  2 differents ways of doing it:

First with tutorials of PC SDK and still does not work, I cannot get the network scanner to scan my controller´s IP addres.

On the other hand I have found on the internet a C# library developed by a person, the library is called Machina, and it also has many examples, but when I introduce the code in my program, it turns out an exception, and I dont know how to manage it.
If anyone knows how to solve this exception please tell me, because I am going bananas. 
Thanks

Comments

• Hello there,

Have you looked at this post: https://forums.robotstudio.com/discussion/12056/pc-sdk-examples

If yes, can you please be more specific regarding any issues you encounter when trying to get NetScanner to find your controller.

Thanks.

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • victor14
    victor14
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi have checked your post, and downloading your source code, I am going to transform it into mine, soi it will work, but I have a question, will it work the same in a different project, because your project is not with windows forms. 
    Post edited by victor14 on
  • Hello Victor,

The code for creating the controller object should be the same regardless if you're using WPF or WinForms project.

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer