RobotStudio event

Robotstudio 2020.4 install problem and error.

Hello!
Can somebody help me with my robotstudio 2020.4 install/using problem. I have installed robotstudio but i cant do anything with my program. Every time i try to make a new solution the robotstudio gives just all kind of errors and everything in home page is empty.
The installation of the program goes through without any alerts and license also.

For examble robostudio alarms something about:  

Exception: Unable to load DLL 'RobotStudio.Native.Graphics.dll': The specified part cannot be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)    25.1.2021 17.56.17    General

I have try to reinstallation many times and it wont help. I have try update evrything i can and it wont help.
I Dont no what can i do to make the RobotStudio work?

Comments

• Hello Paanaha,

Please update graphic drives and make sure your Windows is up to date (run Windows Update).

This should solve the issue.

Best regards,
    Maxim

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • Thank you Maxim for your answer.

I have tried all of these:

windows 1909 versio up to date Graphics drivers up to date, no newer on lenovo L460 with HD 520 graphics Uninstalled all, deleted all registery, removed completely many times from computer and reinstalled. Still same problem. Tried to install every possible .NET framework, vcredist from 2008 to 2019 and prequisite ones. Still same problem Tried to install to different location, still same problem. File is on computer that it says its missing

I really dont now what to do anymore, evyrything is updated. 

• Hello Paanaha,

In order to troubleshoot this issue further, we would need additional information which is available via the RobotStudio Support Tool. However, these files also include your RobotStudio license key which is why you shouldn't upload it to this forum.

At this point, I think the best way forward is to reach out to your local ABB and ask for assistance.

Thanks!

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer