RobotStudio event

Unable to Enable virtual controller.

Hi there,
I am trying to use robot studio with virtual controller but when it starts it showing me the following error attached in the picture below.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• Was it working prior and suddenly stopped? What version of RW and RS? Are you sure you installed the correct version of RS that matches your system architecture (x86 or x64)? 
  • Hello
    I am running it first time.I am using robotware 6.11.02.00 and 64 bit robotstudio 2020.My system architecture is x64.What else i can do.Any suggestion appreciated.
  • Hello Jonty,

Could you please go over the steps taken prior to this exception?

I.e. what are you doing from starting RobotStudio and until that exception triggers.

Thanks.

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • the steps are given below
    1.I installed robot studio.
    2.create a project withous controller.
    3.Installed the virtual controller robotware.
    4.started the new project with virtual controller.
    but the virtual controller did not show status 1.
  • Hello Jonty,

In your screenshot, it looks like your solution has 2 controllers in it. Is this correct?

Could you provide a Pack&Go of your station so I can test it?

Thanks.

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • Hi,
    Yes it does has 2 controller but when i try to pack and go is saying controller is not working so can't do pack and go.At this point i have no idea what to do.
  • Hello there,
    I just uninstalled and reinstall the program and the controller is working fine now.But i have other issue the trial pack is going to finish in 8 days so is there any way to extend the licsnce?
    Thanks
  • innebandy
    innebandy ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Purchase and install the license.  :)
  • THANKS for the answer but the license would be expensive and i am still a student. :(