RobotStudio event

Conveyor Tracking-How to teach the working point

Hi everyone ,
i have a problem with conveyor tracking.
i have read the document of ABB about conveyor tracking, but i still don't know where is my working point in conveyor. i just know it will go beyond the StartWindow and then wobj_CNV will active, so how can i get the exact position to do teaching working-point.
thanks .

Comments

• By "working point" do you mean the uframe of the conveyor workbobject? The first point you pick when using the 4 point calibration is the origin of the wobj. You can modify it in the MOC.cfg 
  • xerim said:
    xerim said:
    By "working point" do you mean the uframe of the conveyor workbobject? The first point you pick when using the 4 point calibration is the origin of the wobj. You can modify it in the MOC.cfg 
    no, it's the origin point of conveyor base frame, i understand it...
    example: i am working with product run on the conveyor. after i have created wobj_CNV and calibrated CNV base frame. i don't know where to teach the working-point, i just know i will teach the working-point after the product run beyond the StartWindow and in the working area.
    do i have to calculate anything to get the coordinate of working-point or use one more sensor or anything ???

• i mean the working-point is the position that robot will pick up the product
  • wobj_CNV is the uframe of the conveyor, if you simply want a position stored for the robot to travel to you can create a robtarget, jog the robot to the desired position, select the robtarget and then "modify position"