RobotStudio event

RPK files error

Hi everybody.
I have such a problem in RS. :
I connect via the service port to the robot, connect with the robot, go to the controller and choose the go offline option. I will specify where to save the project for me and confirm. It does a backup for me and displays an error:

RobotStudio .NET exception: Product installation is failed for new system creation Given productDistribution does not have any rpk files
==========================================
Base exception: ProductInstallationFailedException
Product installation is failed for new system creation Given productDistribution does not have any rpk files
   at ABB.Robotics.RIM.RobInstallManager.CreateVirtualController2 (ControllerSystem2 cSys, String controllerLocation, String productsInstallationParentPath)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke ()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute ()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw ()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (Task task)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Systems.SystemBuilder.SystemBuilderRpkBase. <CreateSystemFromBackupAsync> d__11.MoveNext ()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (Task task)
   at RobotStudio.UI.Controller.DefineSystemCtrl. <CreateSystemFromBackupAsync> d__7.MoveNext ()
   at RobotStudio.UI.Controller.DefineSystemCtrl. <CreateSystemAsync> d__6.MoveNext ()
   at ABBInternal.Controller.SystemFromLayout.CreateSystemCtrl. <ApplyAsync> d__17.MoveNext ()

The error is the same from both backup or online.
Can anyone advise me how to get a project from a robot to RS?
Or where would I find the necessary files?

RS 2020 (paint PP)
RS RW 6.03,6.11,6.12,5.16
Robot - RobotWare_6.03.0140
IRB 5400 IRC5

Comments

• Hey, Miceh,

Did you ever solve your issue? I believe I have the same exact same issue.
    It is specifically while trying to create a VC from a robot with external axis
  • not yet.
  • I miss this file: open.abb.robotics.paint.applications.custom_1.00.0000.rmf
    where can i find him?
    doesn't anyone have it?