RobotStudio event

Is it possible to use RAPID to create a Robtarget projected from two existing RobTargets?

I am trying to create Robtarget defined inline from two existing robtargets, without offsetting usign tool, Frame or wObj.

Best Answer

Answers

• @lemster68, thanks for the quick response - much appreciated. Will let you know how I get on

• You are quite welcome.
    Lee Justice
  • @lemster68
    Sorry to say, I am struggling to get to the complete solution I am after. I have two programmed positions (p01_FirstPos and p01_lastPos)  and want to create a third position in front of the first and inline with the two positions. which i have done using your code, however I want the position to be 300mm in front, I assume its possible but cant work out the correct syntax to manipulate the target
  • That is not my code.  I suppose that you could figure the vector of those points and project that in the 300mm that you need.  I am not that great with the math, though.  Maybe there is another function in that library that you can use.
    Lee Justice
  • been reading thru the manuals, Vector seems to the way to go but I am struggling with the syntax