RobotStudio event

System Failure with IRC5

DiegoHernandez
edited November 2021 in Robot Controller
Hello

I need your help,

For accident I deleted "Drive System IRB 460/640/660/760/4600/66xx/6700" but now I try to install the drive again (picture 1)

Picture 1

It is not possible because appears the message "Failed to get  mastership for the system. Realease mastership on system and try again" ( picture 2). 

Picture 2

When I reset the controller appears the message that I show in the picture 3.

Picture 3

I have tried with boot application and appears this message.

I have a controller IRC5 with a robot IRB4600.

I don't know to do.

Thank you for your support.

Best Answer

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to delete the system on the controller, download new, corrected system.
    Lee Justice

Answers

• Thanks for answering my question.

Could you tell me  how to download new?
  • lemster68 said:
    You need to delete the system on the controller, download new, corrected system.
    Thanks for answering my question.

Could you tell me  how to delete the system on the controller, download new?
  • After you press OK do you see something that says cold start or reset system?  You create the system in robotstudio using the keystrings provided for your robot.  Then you can download that system to the controller via the service port, using RS.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    After you press OK do you see something that says cold start or reset system?  You create the system in robotstudio using the keystrings provided for your robot.  Then you can download that system to the controller via the service port, using RS.
    I don't have a backup. Is it necessary for the license?
     And I have tried to create backup but it is not possible appears a error
  • I was guessing that you have a new robot because I saw the protective plastic for shipping still on the pendant.  There should be paperwork which came with the robot which has the keystrings necessary to create the system in RS.
    Lee Justice
  • In picture 2 have you got write access of the controller in RobotStudio?
    If so release write access in RobotStudio and then the system builder will ask for it - grant write access on the pendant.

You only need a backup to restore all your working programs and settings not to create a system as long as you have the license files.
  • In picture 2 have you got write access of the controller in RobotStudio?
    If so release write access in RobotStudio and then the system builder will ask for it - grant write access on the pendant.

You only need a backup to restore all your working programs and settings not to create a system as long as you have the license files.
    Hello, Thanks for answering.

I don't have a backup and license files, but I have 2 controller IRC5 that they are working now. is it possible to create a backup from the other controlller?
  • Unfortunately you can not use the license files from another robot system.

What is the serial number of your robot - I can see if the license files are uploaded to our internal robot database.
  • lemster68 said:
    I was guessing that you have a new robot because I saw the protective plastic for shipping still on the pendant.  There should be paperwork which came with the robot which has the keystrings necessary to create the system in RS.
    Yes I have a new Robot IRB 4600, but I have 2 robot IRB 4600 with controller IRC5 that they are working now, so, is it possible to create a backup from other controller?

I don't find the information about keystring
  • Ask the person who purchased the robot if they have that information or can get it from your sales rep.
    Lee Justice
  • Unfortunately you can not use the license files from another robot system.

What is the serial number of your robot - I can see if the license files are uploaded to our internal robot database.
    Thanks, I think that is.

4600-802167

I really appreciate your support

• lemster68 said:
    Ask the person who purchased the robot if they have that information or can get it from your sales rep.
    Thanks.

I am going to do that.
  • I have sent you the license file for that robot system by private message
  • I have sent you the license file for that robot system by private message
    Thanks.

I am going to try to resolve the problem.