RobotStudio event

3 Robots with Single Controller

abb_starter
edited November 2021 in RobotStudio
Hallo All Experts,

We have 3 same Robots in one station, They were placed in a order like: R3, R1, R2, But I need the Configuration like R1, R2, R3. So i tried in Robot studio --> Controller--> Mechanical Unit Group--> there I see Robot and use motion planner, Do I need to set for example:  R3 motion planner as R1. Does it works ?  

Post edited by abb_starter on

Answers

• Are you trying this in RobotStudio before changing things in the real world, or do you not have any real robots yet and only need to change things in RobotStudio?
  • Are you trying this in RobotStudio before changing things in the real world, or do you not have any real robots yet and only need to change things in RobotStudio?

I tried my Self first with the backup in the robot studio and tried with real robots, funnily it worked in robot studio but not when i changed it by real robot it doesnt work.

• Can you explain why you need to change the robot order - if they are the same robots the program meant for say R1will work in R2 if that now happens to be physically placed where you programed R1 to be in RobotStudio.
  • Can you explain why you need to change the robot order - if they are the same robots the program meant for say R1will work in R2 if that now happens to be physically placed where you programed R1 to be in RobotStudio.

Hallo Graemepaulin,

thanks for your reply, Physically the robots are placed in a wrong order, as they are three similar robots, mechanics placed and elctricians wired it but the robots are int order r3, r1, r2 now where I want to change the order.