RobotStudio event

ABB_Calibraion_Manual

Hallo All,

this is my first project with ABB robot, got new robots and turned it ON, on Controller Start, it  says 'Update Revolution Counter' then I looked in to documents and tried to update revolution counter.

As soon as I entered in to Calibration to update revolution counter, I saw robot is not calibrated, then I did Calibration by looking markings on Robot and updated.

But now my problem is, the calibration offset(Resolver Values on robot label and my calibrated values have little change(diff = +- 0,03)). Does this make any big diffrence?
Tagged:

Answers

• Did you "fine Calibrate" each axis or merely update the rev counters?
    Lee Justice
  • Hallo @lemster68 ,

Many thanks for your reply. I fine calibrated each axis and then updates rev counter :)
  • You should not fine calibrate unless you have removed and replaced a motor.  I suggest entering the values from the stickers and check the zero positions again.
    Lee Justice
  • Hallo @lemster68
    Many thanks for your reply, 
    Entering Zero positions on the stickers: Menu-->Calibration--> Manual--> Calibration Parameters --> Edit Motor Calibration Offset? Am I right or should I do Other way. Many thanks and Wait for your reply. :)
  • Hallo @lemster68 ,

I changed the zero positions as if like it on Stickers, and turned it OFF and ON.
    Firstly, By Restart it says "Unsync Due to System Parameters"

Secondly, Then I tried to Update my revolution counter, Then it showed up an event message 'Robot Memory Data Diffrence'

I checked The cables they are connected it in right way.

Could you please help me out mean while I look in to the documents. Thanks in Advance.
  • Hallo @lemster68 ,

Got Solved the problem, updated the zero values on the stickers and then in Calibration--> Robot Memory --> Update--> Update Robot Memory with Controller data, and then tried to update revolution counters then it worked out :) now Im having same valeus on the Stickers. Thanks a lot :)