RobotStudio event

[Request] View robot at target banner...

Hi,

When 'View Robot at Target' is selected would it be possible to get rid of the banner that pops up to say it's active.... it's just an annoyance that i then have click the x on to close.

Comments

• Hello,
    +1
    One button to close once and an other to close for ever.
  • Maxim Riabichev
    edited February 2022
    Hello all,

This feature will be available in RS2022.1 release.

You will be able to hide the popup and re-enable it via options.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • Just installed 2022.1 and this feature while shown in the release notes it doesn't seem to exist in the actual software.... 
  • @neily04 please explain what you mean, because I am able to hide the banner just fine in RS2022.1

Maxim Riabichev
  • In the release notes it shows, I assume by clicking the banner you get the option to "Do not show the message again"....

But then click the banner, left or right mouse I get nothing, no option appears...

• Have you verified that you started RS 2022.1 and not 2021.4? :)

Because I tried it in 2022.1 and I indeed get the popup when I left-click the banner..

Maxim Riabichev
  • Yes, I only have 2022.1 installed on my PC
  • Can you please post a screenshot of your "Options" -> "General" -> "Appearance" window?

Thanks!

Maxim Riabichev
  • Try to check the "Restore hidden dialogs and messages", then hit Apply, and try to hide the banner once more.

Maxim Riabichev
  • Done that, still nothing
  • In your video it looks like you're using Painting Power Pac? Is that correct?

Have you tried to hide the banner in RobotStudio itself, in the Home-tab? Does that work?

Maxim Riabichev
  • Yes that's correct.  Yes I've tried it from other tabs and also with the painting power pac disabled and still don't get the option to hide the banner
  • That's very strange.

What version are you using? You can find it in RS -> Help -> Under RobotStudio 2022.1 (64-bit)
    For example Version 21.4.9700.0

Maxim Riabichev
  • neily04
    neily04
    edited May 2022

• @neily04 please report this issue to your local ABB. It looks like a bug.

Maxim Riabichev