RobotStudio event

What makes a program multi-move?

I know multi-move is built into the Rapid software, however, how do you actually enable it? Are there certain call processes that you need to do?

Best Answer

• graemepaulin
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    I have sent you the MultiMove manual by message

Answers

• You need to have a MultiMove system - two or more robots (unless it is the Yumi where each arm is a separate robot when programing it) controlled by a single controller.
    The MultiMove option is then enabled in the RobotWare system.

You have a similar option with MultiTasking where you can have multiple tasks running in parallel but only one motion task as there is only one robot.
  • You need to have a MultiMove system - two or more robots (unless it is the Yumi where each arm is a separate robot when programing it) controlled by a single controller.
    The MultiMove option is then enabled in the RobotWare system.

You have a similar option with MultiTasking where you can have multiple tasks running in parallel but only one motion task as there is only one robot.
    I should have mentioned, I do have an IRB14000 dual arm robot. Just no sure how to start programming for dual motions.

• You have a motion task for each arm.
    You select which task you want to edit via the program editor on the teach pendant.