RobotStudio event

Event message 50057 - Joint not Synchronized

Options
Hi

Due to constant power failures from our electricity service provider in RSA, my Robot System started up with a System Failure State and the active Event message 50057 - Joint not Synchronized is displayed directly after the power failure.

I cannot access the Robot Calibration option as everything is blacked-out except:
 - Backup and Restore. When trying to restore backup it provides error but no reason.
 - Control Panel. Inside only Configuration System Parameters & System Diagnostics is active.
 - FlexPendant Explorer. Can browse to the backup but does not restore.
 - Event Log.

Does anybody have a solution to correct this and to get this System Failure sorted out?

Best Answer

• graemepaulin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Have you tried a B-start (use last correctly started image) - you will lose any changes that were not saved since the image was saved (done automatically on power off).
    This is under the restart menu (bottom of main menu screen) -> advanced.

Answers

• jmf
    Options
    Have you tried a B-start (use last correctly started image) - you will lose any changes that were not saved since the image was saved (done automatically on power off).
    This is under the restart menu (bottom of main menu screen) -> advanced.
    Hi Graemepaulin. 

I have and it removed the System Failure state. The Robot Revolution Counters was required to be updated.

Its working now.

Thanks for your response.