RobotStudio event

Integrate the 2 IRB-1300 robots to be able to use multi-tasking commands

Options
Hello

I am working on the design of an assembly solution with 2 robots in the same working cell in the Robotstudio. I choose the IRB 1300 with a 10 kg workload capacity. I want to integrate the 2 robots into one controller to be able to use the multi-tasking command  (WaitSyncTask, SyncMoveOn, SyncMoveOff) but seems like the version of the IRB-1300's controller is not support this function. Does anyone have a solution to integrate the 2 IRB-1300 robots to be able to use multi-tasking commands? Please suggest. Thank you.

Comments

• lemster68
    Options
    You must have the option multimove coordinated, it should not be controller specific, but specific to what you purchased.
    Lee Justice
  • Tompanhuhu
    Options
    1300 robot is an omnicore generation robot.
    Omnicore dosen't support multimove (yet) so only one robot per controller is supported.
    Systemintegrator - Web / C# / Rapid / Robotstudio

If I helped, please press Vote Up  :smile:
  • Kong_egme
    Options
    1300 robot is an omnicore generation robot.
    Omnicore dosen't support multimove (yet) so only one robot per controller is supported.
    Thank you for your information. Do you know when will the support version is available in the Robotstudio? or where can I check about this?
  • graemepaulin
    edited August 2022
    Options
    MultiMove for the Omnicore is in the rollout plan - not sure of the timing.
    You can sync the two robots using IO and careful programing...
  • mritter
    Options
    How about setting up one omnicore as an Ethernet/IP slave to the other?  What would the device configuration be?