RobotStudio event

Multimove Cells

Options

I'm trying to put together a virtual multimove system in the best way possible.  There are two robots: a 2400/16 material handler and a 2400L arc welding robot with a 500B positioner

-Is it possible to keep the welding robot and positioner coordinated in RS in the same task? (i.e. the robtargets for the welding robot contain positioner values for the B)

-The material handling robot would simply be used to locate small piece parts while they are tacked in place and then move out of the way during welding.

Any advice on how to set this up correctly to minimize offline programming time on the welding robot would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi DanS,

Yes it is possible. For RS it is more simple than for a real welding station because for RS we are using a simplified mediapool. But I assume that you will test this first in RS before you order a real station. So use this mediapool (you will see in the SYS folder the fix that have to be done). I also send you a XML file with all the options you need when you are bulding your own system.

2007-05-04_122909_3HEA-000-00057.M_2R_IRBP_B.rar2007-05-04_123018_system.rar

• DanS
    DanS ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Anders.  So far so good.  You've given me exactly what I was looking for. 

I'll let you know if I run into any snags.

Thanks again.