RobotStudio event

License Key

I have a RobotStudio-S4 Lite that was delivered whit the robot. Now i have install it on a pc and need a license key. In the License Request Form it say's that I have to send a e-mail too license.sedpt@se.abb.com but the e-mail addres is not working. Could any one help mee whit a new e-mail addres.

Comments

• Hi Alto,

RobotStudio S4 Lite is a "demo version" of RobotStudio that was distributed with a time limited license before the release of RobotStudio 1.0 (year 1998). We do not support RobotStudio S4 Lite anymore, and therefore is it not possible to get a license for it.

I recommend that you contact your local ABB office for information about our latest versions of RobotStudio (version 3.2 for S4 robots and RobotStudio 5.07.01 for IRC5 robots). You can also find information at www.com/robotics - Software Products - RobotStudio.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • The version I got is RobotStudio S4 Lite 3.2/2 and I got it in year 2001.
  • Hi Alto,

Yes that can be correct, RS Lite was delivered with the robots for some years. But I'm afraid that doesn't help you. It is not possible to get a license for any version of RobotStudio Lite. Sorry image

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics