RobotStudio event

restore from backup file

hello ,
        I tried to restore a robot from the real controller backup file, RS edition is 6.03, and the robot controller is 6.03, but I can see nothing backup information , is there something wrong when I tried to backup the program?
        But I can see the backup information when I restore a program which edition is 5.14. I don't know whats wrong with this,
        thank you
       6.03 backup below:

5.14 backup below:

Comments

•        Hello  anyone?
  • I think I figured out what's wrong with this, I should use RobotWare6 , afterwards everything goes well. 
    thank you all
  • It looks like your using the robot ware 5 system builder to do it. If the controllers already build then right click it and select restore, if not the build a new controller from a backup using the installation manager
  • It looks like your using the robot ware 5 system builder to do it. If the controllers already build then right click it and select restore, if not the build a new controller from a 
  • scottMHA said:
    It looks like your using the robot ware 5 system builder to do it. If the controllers already build then right click it and select restore, if not the build a new controller from a backup using the installation manager
    Thank you!