RobotStudio event

Wobj0 and wcs issues with track motion

Options
 Hi,
I'm having some issues getting an irb6640 running on a flex track in the real robot and showing the correct values with respect to what should be the WCS... In robot studio I have set up a station which seems to be laid out perfectly and has the track moving in the y-axis, however when loading this into the real controller the track is always moving in the positive X-axis.  Additionally and very frustratingly, the Z0 when in WCS, is always coinciding with the robot base, for example when the flex pendant shows z0, the real robot is actually sitting 515mm above the ground or what should be 0 in the WCS or track base point.  Am I missing something and can anyone help point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Comments

• Stepping3D
    Options
    Just as a quick update and for further clarification on the issue, I have now managed to get the track to travel in the Y axis of the WCS in the real robot.  I ended up going back and re-creating the real robot controller from scratch and when I didn't take any values at all from a previous system or backup, it finally worked as I was hoping...

While the X and Y axis are correct now, the problem still remains that my Z0 point in the world coordinate system (real robot) is still coinciding with the robot base and not the track base point (as in the virtual controller and station). There must be something wrong with my MOC file, but I just cant seem to find where the problem. Is there any chance someone can take a look at the station and MOC file and provide a suggestion on how I can fix this??

Thanks for your help!!