RobotStudio event

IRB6400 3426 (trying to restore the EIO)

Options
Hello,<br>I have an OLD OLD OLD Robot in which disk one is not loading back to the system.<br><br>The power was lost and therefore the memory was lost.<br><br>Trying to load back in Disk 1 it just keeps searching for ABBIOC.000 file.<br><br>I finally got the system to load using another Disk one from another Robot however there are no I/O's in the system.<br><br>How do I load the EIO.CFG files into the robot?<br><br>Thank you ahead of time

Answers

• lemster68
    Options
    Probably S4?  Have a backup or saved syspars?  Need to go to System parameters/Load.
    Lee Justice
  • sizemorejk
    Options
    Yes it is an S4

i do have a back up 

I can load the backup just can’t reload the EIO file. 

Thank you for the response. 
  • lemster68
    Options
    The file is corrupt?  How much IO does it have?  If not much, you could go into system parameters and manually rebuild it.
    Lee Justice
  • sizemorejk
    Options
    There are A LOT of I/Os and I mean A LOT
  • Have you tried loading just the EIO file as Lemster suggested from parameter's->load (you will find the EIO file in the SYSPAR directory of the backup)?

This should give you an error message if the file can not be loaded - the error should help find what the issue with the file is.

• sizemorejk
    Options
    how would I load just the stand alone EIO File?
  • go to the miscellaneous menu->system parameters (as above)

Then file->load parameters (your menu may be slightly different as these snips are S4C+)