RobotStudio event

Event Manager "Attach and Detach" problem

Options
Welcome,

I've got a problem with Event Manager. I configured all events to attach and detach objects (trigged by I/O's) without updating position. I/O Simulator shows changes of the trigger signals but it has no effect on the simulation (elements stays on its places during simulaton), at least when the simulation comes to the end all the elements are attached to the gripper. What can cause the problem?

Regards,
MD

bombq
Cracov University of Technology

Comments

• have you add all of your simulation to simulation setup? (simulation menu - setup )

carmila2008-9-1 4:4:52
    indah carmila
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

Hi MD,

Does it make any difference if you set "Virtual Time Mode" to "Time Slice" in Tools/Options?

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • bombq
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for your answers, I've added all of my simulation to simulation setup. I will try to set "Virtual Time Mode" in Options, I'll post if it takes any effect.
    I've set this option and it didn't affect my simulation, objects are still moving with manipulator, maby I could send somebody my station file to verify my mistakes?

bombq2008-9-1 11:27:41
    bombq
    Cracov University of Technology
  • hi,

i'm not an expert, but if you don't mind, i want to help you.

but, i think, you can attach your station in this  forum, so everybody that read this topic can give the solutions.

carmila

indah carmila
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

Ensure to use the "Simulation Play" button when you want to start a simulation that involves events and actions.

/Henrik

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • I have the same issue while using this Detacher smart component, but for me when I play the simulation first immediately after restarting the Robot studio session, detach works but doesn't get repeat when session is live.( I use Restore saved state to bring back to initial attached state), Looks like both Event manager and station logic doesn't get respected with mere Play button.

Any thoughts ?