RobotStudio event

Robotstudio Integrated Vision Emulator FW

Options
Hi All,
I have a question regarding the integrated vision emulator. Under RSoptions --> integrated Vision --> Camera Emulator. i have the settings configured as is7402 FW 4.10.2 but when i connect to the emulator under the vision tab the emulator is configured as is7200 FW 5.02.04. I have tried numerous iterations of restarting the controller, restarting the camera, deleting the camera out of the configuration tree and rediscovering it. But no such luck changing the firmware. What step am i missing. When i navigate to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio 6.08\Bin\Addins\IntegratedVision\Emulator i can see various fw revisions but when discovering the emulator it always starts as 5.02.04.

Any help is appreciated. 

Answers

• YuGo
    Options
    Hi @Jamiem
    I've just followed your steps, that are:
    1. RS 6.08 32 bit version
    2. Create a new VC with the integrated vision option
    3. Open the integrated vision tab
    4. File->Options->Integrated Vision->Camera Emulator
    5. Change the camera emulator
    6. Yes to the message for the controller restart
    7. Then from the event log I can see that the new emulator is started
    Another way (in order to emulate any camera) could be to use the In-Sight explorer software (from congnex). From there you can emulate any cognex camera and the, when the emulator is running you can launch the RS Integrated Vision tab. Automatically RS recognize the emulator and will use it.

Hope this help. U.