RobotStudio event

Restart semistatic task without restart the flexpendant

Hello,

actually, to modify a semistatik task, from robot studio I stop the task, do the modification, apply button to upload the modifications to the robot and then restart the flexpendant, because the "Start" button on Robot Studio - Rapid tab is disabled.
Are there any other way to load and test the modification in semistatic task without restart the entire robot?

Thanks a lot
Nicola

Comments

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Change it to normal while you debug, back to semistatic when done.
    Lee Justice
  • Thanks for the reply,

but also with the task setted in NORMAL the start button remain disabled. The robot is in automatic mode and the task is setted like non motion task.
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Is it checked in tasks to start and stop?  Quickset menu, bottom right, should be bottom button.
    Lee Justice
  • Yes, it is selected in "Selected task" button, but the "start" and "stop" buttons remains disabled..
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any soft start or stop buttons, if it is checked then it should start and stop with the hard keys.
    Lee Justice
  • Ciao @NicolaB, yes using robotstudio you can modify semistatic task by selecting it in the task panel (better to deselect the normal),then using the stop button click on Stop All Selected. Modify and then apply.
    In order to restar the task you can switch from manual to auto or if you are in automatic with the motors on using the start button from RS (be sure that the motion tasks are disabled).

I hope this help.
    U.
  • Thanks for all the answer. The problem probably was the motors disabled. I will try with the motors on.
    Thanks again!