RobotStudio event

RobotStudio .NET exception: Product installation is failed for new system creation

I'm having trouble creating a system in RobotStudio 6.07.01:
RobotStudio .NET exception: Product installation is failed for new system creation 
   Python Layer: (Trigger: GetInstalledProducts) 'IronPython.Runtime.Types.OldInstance' does not contain a definition for 'get_installed_products'

It doesn't matter if I create a new system from scratch, create from backup, or try to open a pack and go.
The same error comes up.  Attached is the full error log.

I have tried:
Repairing the installation
Reinstalling RobotStudio
Updating IronPython
renaming %localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT
deleting 
%localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT

I have a Windows 10 x64 computer and my colleague was using his on a Windows 7 x64 VM and had the same issue.

Any suggestions on what to try next would be appreciated.

Comments

• I has installed the software IronPython in the version 2.7.4 for resolve the problem. This version is not disponible in download.

• I have the same issue! I need help!?
  • Picklemon said:
    I'm having trouble creating a system in RobotStudio 6.07.01:
       Python Layer: (Trigger: GetInstalledProducts) 'IronPython.Runtime.Types.OldInstance' does not contain a definition for 'get_installed_products'

It doesn't matter if I create a new system from scratch, create from backup, or try to open a pack and go.
    The same error comes up.  Attached is the full error log.

I have tried:
    Repairing the installation
    Reinstalling RobotStudio
    Updating IronPython
    renaming %localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT
    deleting %localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT

I have a Windows 10 x64 computer and my colleague was using his on a Windows 7 x64 VM and had the same issue.

Any suggestions on what to try next would be appreciated.

I have the same issue. I tried a lot of things..need help!?
  • Hello,

how did you solve this problem?

Thank you